NC-R 3 Axis CNC Router
The NC-R 3 axis CNC router is rack and pinion driven. It can achieve a higher transmission speed without affecting accuracy. If you need higher processing speed, this machine is very suitable for you.
Applicable Materials: solid wood, medium density fiberboard, acrylic, PVC, marble, rubber, metal
Functions: engraving, carving, cutting, hollow carving
|Spindle Power||3.0kW /4.5kW||3.0kW /4.5kW|
|Motion Control||High-speed micro stepper motors/Servo motor||High-speed micro stepper motors/Servo motor|
|Maximum Working speed||6000mm/min||6000mm/min|
|Voltage||220V 50/60Hz||220V 50/60Hz|
|X,Y and Z-axis Bearings||Squire guide rail and rack||Squire guide rail and rack|
|Support Code||G Code||G Code|
|Control System||NC Studio/ DSP||NC Studio/ DSP|
|Operating Temperature||0 -45 ℃||0 -45 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||30% - 75%||30% - 75%|
- NC-R 3 axis CNC router is welded by thick square pipes, which is lightweight and has good resistance to deformation.
- Aluminum alloy working table with T-shaped grooves, very convenient to locate the workpiece, so it is especially suitable for processing irregular shaped workpieces.
- The CNC router machine uses high-speed micro stepper motors to control the motion which ensures higher processing precision.
- Its default configuration is 3 axis, which can be upgraded to 4 axis according to customers’ need to meet higher requirements.
- Additional cutting tools are optional.